Under the Dome is a serialized dramatic adaptation of Stephen King's novel of the same name. Produced by Steven Spielberg's Amblin Entertainment, the show premiered on CBS on Monday, 24 June 2013 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT), and the first season ran 13 episodes. A second season premiered on June 30, 2014.
When the small New England town of Chester's Mill is suddenly and inexplicably sealed off from the rest of the world by an enormous transparent dome, the town’s inhabitants must deal with surviving the post-apocalyptic conditions while searching for answers to what this barrier is, where it came from and if and when it will go away.
|1||"Pilot"||Brian K. Vaughan||Niels Arden Oplev||06/24/13|
|2||"Into the Fire"||Rick Cleveland||Jack Bender||07/01/13|
|3||"Manhunt"||Adam Stein||Paul Edwards||07/08/13|
|4||"Outbreak"||Peter Calloway||Kari Skogland||07/15/13|
|5||"Blue on Blue"||Brian K. Vaughan||Jack Bender||07/22/13|
|6||"The Endless Thirst"||Soo Hugh||Kari Skogland||07/29/13|
|7||"Imperfect Circles"||Caitlin Parrish||Miguel Sapochnik||08/05/13|
|8||"Thicker Than Water"||Adam Stein||Jack Bender||08/12/13|
|9||"The Fourth Hand"||Daniel Truly||Roxann Dawson||08/19/13|
|10||"Let the Games Begin"||Peter Calloway||Sergio Mimica-Gezzan||08/26/13|
|11||"Speak of the Devil"||Scott Gold||David M. Barrett||09/02/13|
|12||"Exigent Circumstances"||Adam Stein & Caitlin Parish||Peter Leto||09/09/13|
|13||"Curtains"||Brian K. Vaughan & Scott Gold||Jack Bender||09/16/13|
On 29 July 2013, the series was renewed for a second season.
|14||"Heads Will Roll"||Stephen King||Jack Bender||6/30/14|
|15||"Infestation"||Kelly Souders and Brian Peterson||Ernest Dickerson||7/7/14|
|16||"Force Majeure"||Adam Stein||Peter Leto||7/14/14|
|17||"Revelation"||Alexandra McNally||Holly Dale||7/21/14|
|18||"Reconciliation"||Cathryn Humphris||Ed Ornelas||7/28/14|
|19||"In the Dark"||Caitlin Parrish||Jack Bender||8/4/14|
- Mike Vogel as Dale Barbara
- Rachelle Lefevre as Julia Shumway
- Natalie Martinez as Linda Esquivel (14 episodes)
- Britt Robertson as Angie McAlister (14 episodes)
- Alexander Koch as Jim Rennie, Jr.
- Colin Ford as Joe McAlister
- Nicholas Strong as Phil Bushey (12 episodes, 1 mentioned)
- Jolene Purdy as Dodee Weaver (8 episodes)
- Aisha Hinds as Carolyn Hill (9 episodes, 2 mentioned)
- Dean Norris as Jim Rennie
- Mackenzie Lintz as Norrie Calvert-Hill
- Eddie Cahill as Sam Verdreaux
- Karla Crome as Rebecca Pine
- Jeff Fahey as Howard Perkins (1 episode)
- Samantha Mathis as Alice Calvert (6 episodes)
- Beth Broderick as Rose Twitchell (5 episodes)
- Dale Raoul as Andrea Grinnell (4 episodes)
- John Elvis as Benny Drake (6 episodes)
- Josh Carter as Rusty Denton (2 episodes)
- R. Keith Harris as Peter Shumway (2 episodes)
- Kevin Sizemore as Paul Randolph (2 episodes)
- Joe Knezevich as Freddy Denton (2 episodes)
- Ned Bellamy as Lester Coggins (4 episodes)
- Leon Rippy as Ollie Dinsmore (5 episodes)
- Andrew Vogel as Carter Thibodeau (4 episodes)
- Grace Victoria Cox as Melanie Cross
Under the Dome is being produced by CBS Television Studios in association with Amblin Television. Neal Baer, Stephen King, Justin Falvey, Darryl Frank, Stacey Snider, and Brian K. Vaughan, who wrote the television adaptation, will serve as executive producers. Acclaimed director Niels Arden Oplev will direct the first episode.
On July 29, 2013, the series was renewed for a second season, which is expected to air in summer 2014, consisting 13 episodes.
The first person cast for the series was Colin Ford, a 17-year-old actor most famous for playing the young Sam Winchester in Supernatural. In Under the Dome he will play Joe, a bright kid who freaks out when he realizes that he and his parents have been separated by a giant dome covering their New England town. 
Shooting will take place in Wilmington, North Carolina.
- Under the Dome wikia.com