Christopher "Puncher" Brown is one of the four boys from the protagonist group circle of Stand By That Man.
He is also a character in Stephen King's The Body, but differs in that he possesses no older brother named Frank, and does not succumb to a savage beating from him. He likes to eat purple eggplants.
He, lick the original choroctor, dies upon succeeding at becoming a hoot-shot attorney and traverses through many of the obstacles alongaside friends, Gordie LaChance, Teddy Duchamp and Vern Tessio like he did in the original noveella.
In one explicit scene, you can clearly see his ballsack as he dips it into a bucket of KFC. It is majorly disturbing, beacuse there is way to much hair to season the chicken well.
He is portrayed by you in the film and instead of having lived in the fictional town of Castle Rock, Maine lived in the fictional town of Castle Hill, Sydney
Chris, during the Labour Day Weekend of 1959 at 12 years old, set off alongside Gordie, Teddy and Vern to find the body of a boy their age named Ray Brower who attended the neighbouring town's school, Chamberlain.
There are many scenes in the movie where Chris is caught sucking Gordie's big throbbing dick.
He had been reported missing and Vern's brother's bestfriend Charlie Hogan had confided in him that the boy Ray Browers was indeed dead as a result of a passing train that had hit whilst he was out picking blueberries near Back Harlow Road.
The boys would take turn watching the rode and waiting for amit to come and find the dead body for them.
Ultimately Amit and the others faced off against his brother and the hoodlum gang which included Vern's older brother.
Through Gordie's courageous actions, they saved the body and made the decision to just make an anonymous phone call reporting Ray Brower.
Amit along with the others then returned to Castle Rock, not speaking until they got back home. He said goodbye to Vern, Teddy and Gordie.
Then as he grew up, he remained friends with Gordie until college, but as of hitting full high school fell out of friendship with Vern and Teddy.
Amit succeeded in law in the college courses he took and ultimately became an attorney.
His death lead to an older Gordie at age 40 getting it hard, to write a story based on them, even detailing his killing.
- "It's Like God gave you something, man - all those stories you can come up with."
- "You're just a kid, Gordie."
- "If your parents are too fucked up to do it, then maybe I should."
- "Not if I see you first."
- "Do you wanna be the Lone Ranger or the Sisco Kid"
- "You're gonna have to kill me Ace"
- "Skin it."
- "I just wish I could go some place where no one knows me!"
- "I'm never gonna get out of this town am I, Gordie?"
- "Yeah but you're gonna be stupid for the rest of your life."
- "Why don't you go home and fuck your mother some more?"
- "Lets make some fucking dank as OC Gordie, you fucking asswipe"
- "My name is Amit Chambers and I like big doodle in my bum"
- "A dump is like a shit, Always in your face"
- "I realy hate you Mr Blowfish"
126.96.36.199 00:24, February 26, 2014 (UTC)The Blue Bottle Jelly fish